I was blessed with a gift. For some reason my kids think that I can protect them from all things scary . . . even if that scary thing happens to be the man in the big red suit.

And we waited in line for 20 minutes to torture these poor guys. Luckily it was free, since Santa visits our neighborhood clubhouse each Christmas. And they didn't mind it that much, once they got the candy cane.

I am pretty sure Benson thinks that this white-bearded man is not the person who fills his stockings and brings him gifts. I think
he thinks he is the monster living in his closet.

I know better though.
I believe. I won't complain that my kiddos are scared of Mr. Claus. I don't mind a cute cuddle and squeeze from time to time.
3 comments:
priceless! I love these pictures!!!!
OH SHOOT WE MISSED THAT..I GUESS WE SHOULD HAVE STUCK ARAOUND TO SEE YOUR BOYS GET SCARED TO DEATH BY SANTA...SO SAD, HE WAS KIND OF SCARY THOUGH..IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU LAST NIGHT
haha! The looks on their faces said it all! How funny. That is a gift to protect your kids. You can tell they sure do love their mom. I have a similar picture of me when I was little, except my face is so red from screaming I am sure I passed out seconds after it was taken. :)
Post a Comment