Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

December 2, 2009

Gift #2

Today, I am going to talk about TWO gifts. . .

#1. Tubby time! My kids love the tub. When I try to get my little monsters out of the tub, Griffin lays down as low as he can in the water without going under, to give me the sign that he is not ready to get out yet. We are everyday bathers at this house, mostly because we love the tub. Can you imagine what it would be like if you couldn't shower and get clean everyday? Yikes, I don't even want to think about it.

#2. Singing in the tub. Most mornings when the boys are soaking it up, we sing songs. I love it. I guess most people sing in the shower, I sing while sitting on the floor in front of the bath. I love to sing, it is one of my most favorite things, even if it is a silly song from The Backyardigans.

Although this video doesn't show off our vocal talents too much, my kids are really pretty good little singers. Keith and I take them with us to choir practice each week at church and they actually sing. If only I had a video of that . . .

4 comments:

Christy said...

Reading that was like reading my own thoughts!! haha! We are a lot alike. We love tub time too and I do the same thing- I sit on the carpet by the tub and we sing all sorts of songs and then I let them play for awhile. My girls love the bath and they do the same thing when they don't want to get out, they lay down! Crazy. haha! Your boys are adorable!

Christy said...

Oh and you have a beautiful voice by the way!

CJ said...

Nice!

Jake said...

Nice singing! Griffin looks like he was way into the song. Your boys crack me up....too cute.