So . . . Gift #1
Last night, we were invited to see our sweet niece Eliza perform in the Nutcracker. I had never seen this before and Keith was pretty shocked when he asked me what was happening and I said I had no idea. We actually read about the play on our blackberries as we watched it. I guess we aren't quite as cultured as we thought. Anyway, little Eliza was the cutest little CandyCane on the stage. As I watched her cute little ballet moves next to her brother and parents and Keith, I was overwhelmed with what a gift it is to live close to family. I love living near Adam and Elana (Keith's brother and his awesome wife). And though I don't live too far away from the rest of my family, I am grateful for the gift of having some family super close. I love Adam, Elana, Isaac, and Eliza. They are constantly blessing my life. I love being an Aunt and having those sweet kiddos sleepover at my house. If I had it my way, they would live at my house!
Here is a picture of Elana eating bacon! We went out to dinner to celebrate her signing with a literary agent! That means: she writes books, like real novels and is looking to get published soon! She is amazing (she is on my blog list if you want to learn more about her)! And sitting next to her is Eliza, the funniest little girl ever.

Oh yeah, and happy belated Thanksgiving. We had a blast in Denver with Aunt Amy and Uncle Ryan. We went to the zoo, shopped, ate, and laughed . . . a lot! Oh how I love Thanksgiving!

3 comments:
What a cute idea! I love it! You have inspired me, I'm going to have to come up with something. We miss you guys and cali has now made benson an imaginary friend. She says benson this and that, like at the hotel the other day she said "benson will like this pillow"! hehe.
I had your blog up and Sophie said, "There's Griffin in the pumpkins." She loves Griffy. I like the idea about posting something everyday in December. I would forget a couple of days for sure. You are too cute.
what a great idea! I look forward to reading everyday...no pressure! :) haha. jk. We were also in Denver and Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving. Glad you had a lot of laughs!
Post a Comment