Man, this post a day thing is exhausting. I will keep this one short.
We visited Keith's parents today. While we were there, I convinced Keith's dad to take our Christmas card picture. We attempted to do this ourselves this week, but the pictures turned out less than a stellar. And by less than stellar, I mean terrible. So today I am grateful that other people own cameras and for the gift of taking excellent pictures. If only I had this particular gift. Maybe if I did, this blog-a-day thing would have more pictures on it.
I would share our ridiculous pictures, but Keith ruined most of them by making me have a mustache or facial hair. Plus, I wouldn't want to spoil the card that most of you should be getting in the mail soon. If you want a card and I don't have your address, you better get it to me.
Another gift, in-laws. I am pretty sure I have the best in-laws in the world.
2 comments:
5419 coronado pkway, apt N. Naples fl 34116
I would love one! :)
775 Cypress st.
Pocatello Idaho 83201
Post a Comment