Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

April 18, 2012

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

I hope you sing that song all day.  Haha.  I have a billion blog posts or so to catch up on from the last month, mostly stuff only my mother or I care about, but still.  Stay tuned, if I can attempt to care about documenting our happenings, hopefully it will be here soon.

Anyway, since Spring has kind of decided to come and stay (hooray!) we decided it was time for Benson to get a bigger bike.  He had a sweet 12 inch Spiderman one from Wal-Mart, but for some reason he keeps growing (even though I kindly ask him not to all the time) and so Keith said he needed to be a man and ride a bigger bike.  We went to lots of sweet bike shops and decided he may be able to pull off a 20 incher even though he is a tad too small.

Keith actually knows a guy (we start most stories with this common phrase) and he got us a sweet deal on new bikes for both boys- even though Griffin literally still prefers his little trike- seriously kid?!  I haven't quite decided what to get Leo yet, but Keith got him a little seat that can attach to both of our bikes- along with my sweet trailer that can pull both big boys if I want to pull all three at the same time!!  Basically, I live for a good bike ride and my kids love it too.  Benson has already pulled of a 4 miler!!

Anyhoo- enough bragging about our sweet biking skills, here are some cute pictures . . .

Benson looked so little on this bike at first, but now it seems to fit him just right.  He had to learn to start and stop without being able to touch the ground all the way and has done just great.

Keith got Griffin an extra small helmet and it was waaaay too small, haha, so he inherited the old Spidey one.  Yesterday Griffin pulled off two miles on this thing and only had troubles when crossing the street and noticing a large bouncy house at the same time.  Oh yeah, and crashing into me and Leo when he saw the park.

Sweet blurry riding pic- generally Leo and I were helmets too.  

Leo loves loves loves riding on the bike.  He squeals and giggles and smiles and claps the whole time.  I pretty much do too.
Stay tuned for more posts-including:  Boise trip, Logan trip, Vegas trip, whew! we have been busy!

No comments: