
Keith's parents came to visit us this past weekend and we were so glad. We had lots of Halloween fun with them. Keith's mom came with us on what we call the Halloween train. It is a
train that is set up all spooky-like and is free and tons of fun. We didn't go last year because I was like 4000 weeks pregnant and I feel bad we didn't. It is so much fun. Here are some pictures of our adventures.
I am a very lucky woman.

We got there very early on accident, which turned out to be awesome because we were the very first in line! Aunt Elana and Eliza joined us too. All the other guys were too cool.

Cute kiddos.

I didn't even know what I was going to be for Halloween yet, so I didn't wear a costume. Lame. I have learned that everything is better if you are wearing a costume.

I can't wait for next year! Maybe Griffin won't be terrified the entire time . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment