I pretty much live for our annual visit to a pumpkin patch. Ya know the kind-corn mazes, blow-up bouncy houses, tractor rides. I seriously love going to these places. I keep telling Keith to quit his company and start a pumpkin patch. We could farm all spring and summer and work ourselves to death in September and October. Sounds amazing right? Seriously, we are going to do this some day.
Anyway, this was our first year going to Cornbelly's, the mother of all pumpkin patches. We spent three hours there on Monday night. It was so fun. I was in heaven and so were the boys. Except for when we walked through a giant blow up monster and terrified all of our children to the point of shaking. :)
Here are the boys at the entrance. Too funny.

Who carries an almost one-year-old in a front pack? We do! Leo loves this thing. And he is wearing a Halloween outfit that we bought from Old Navy and I am pretty sure is supposed to be a girls' outfit. Hehe.

Learning how to 'normal smile' in pictures.

Digging the finger shadow in this picture. Benson wears those sunglasses everywhere. What a stud.

Walking through the hay maze. MUCH better than the corn maze if you ask me.

Keith looks the hottest when on a tractor!

Ah YEAH! The cowtrain baby. Look at all those parents riding with their kids! Not us. Woot.

Blow-up pony races. I tried this for a little, until I realized I might wet my pants.

Sweet punkin.

Keith kept going on all the slides. Leo was not too thrilled about it. I even tried out the bouncy houses too.

Totally want to put this in my yard some day.

I am a lucky girl. Surrounded by these cutie pies all the time.

For the record, Benson and I are the same person.

I want this giant rocking chair.

Yay for October!

We are so excited for Halloween and the upcoming holidays! I seriously can hardly stand it. Mostly because Keith got the RADDEST (pretty sure that isn't a word) costume ever yesterday. I love this time of year!
4 comments:
I love the pumpkin patch too!! We are planning on going on Friday with the kiddos!!! Woot Woot. Love all the pics and the people in them. We need a vacation, how about we come see ya?
hey cuz. please invite me to your private blog. i would die if i couldn't read it anymore. i wish i had a sister for fun fridays. zac has a peanut allergy too. kennedi has a tree nut one. what the heck? it's scary huh!?
jennerandkennedi at hotmail dot com
How fun! I love corn maizes and pumpkins patches too. If you guys ever own one, I definitely want to come! I loved the pictures.
That looks like a TON of fun! My e-mail address for your blog is:
cbridge11 @ gmail dot com
Post a Comment