Ah man, I love this baby of mine. He is the sweetest little thing. We are quickly approaching his 1st birthday and I am dreading it! I just want him to stay 11 months and snuggle me in the morning with his morning bottle and pull everything out of the garbage cans and dart to the dishwasher or fridge whenever it is open and spend all of his time trying to play with his older brothers and wave at everyone everywhere and crawl around my house forever. That Baby Leo is so wonderful. I am so lucky to have him as my baby. If all babes were like Leo, I would have a million. He is starting to call me mom and dad-dad. And he says bababa when I bring him a bottle. He is a good little sleeper and is happy to explore all day long. He is kind of getting bigger and I think is nearing 17 lbs. And, he is adored by all. Benson and Griffin love him to pieces.
Leo adores Benson and laughs at everything he does. I think he is still a little bit scared of Griffin, but I know he loves him. And I am not sure he has a favorite parent. I think he loves Keith and I equally. And we are all suckers for our Little Leo. We are so glad we got a third boy. He is the sweetest.
Oh yeah, and leave me your email if you haven't already. I will be taking this lovely blog of mine private pretty soon.
4 comments:
Isn't it sad how quickly the baby phase passes! He is seriously soooo adorable, Lisa. Good thing we didn't trade babies after all, right! :) Don't forget to add me to your list...hayley.wright22@gmail.com
Cute Baby Leo!! Do you think there will ever be a point where we don't call him baby Leo? I doubt it....miss that baby. Uh, you have my email, right? Hahaha
I love that age. I tell me girls all the time, "stop growing up. You can't grow up anymore, Ok?" They then tell me, "well I want to get married like you." or "I want more birthday parties than just one!" haha. He is so cute Lisa!
I love the disclaimer about the balloons. And in the previous post he has a caffienated beverage. What kind of mom are you? hahahahaha
Post a Comment