Just a reminder that I am taking the blog private soon. If you haven't already left me your email, please do so. If you currently stalk my blog, carry on!!!!
OK, I want to keep stalking your blog. Please invite me. Annie. Harrell @ Gmail. com (this is Annie Walker from the ward by the way, you know, your Visiting Teacher who never comes? We should fix that.)
it's not considered stalking when you're family, is it?!! :) love love love your blog. I love your humor, I miss you and can't wait to play at the reunion next summer! (at my in-laws!!!?? am I nuts? I think so.) anyways, here's our email: pou06005@byui.edu oh and ps, i laughed so hard when I saw the pic of you and keith in your halloween costumes. you are too fun.
8 comments:
OK, I want to keep stalking your blog. Please invite me. Annie. Harrell @ Gmail. com (this is Annie Walker from the ward by the way, you know, your Visiting Teacher who never comes? We should fix that.)
i totally blog stalk you because your family is DARLING! allysonbateman@gmail.com
Hey Lisa this is Kim Murphy I want on the list! kimberlyellen2003@yahoo.com
it's not considered stalking when you're family, is it?!! :) love love love your blog. I love your humor, I miss you and can't wait to play at the reunion next summer! (at my in-laws!!!?? am I nuts? I think so.) anyways, here's our email: pou06005@byui.edu oh and ps, i laughed so hard when I saw the pic of you and keith in your halloween costumes. you are too fun.
oh, and the whole reason i got on here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
i'm glad i saw this. send me an invite please! danggina11@gmail.com
I love keeping up with your cute family. Jessicaannhawkins@gmail.com.
Hey LIsa,
I adore your blog and would love to keep following your adventures! jessica.s.pope@gmail.com. I have one, too! behindthemoss.tumblr.com.
Happy Holidays!!
Jessica
Post a Comment