Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

December 15, 2008

Griffin's first word




Tonight for family home evening we are going to PotteryBarnKids in Salt Lake City. Spiritual eh? I can hardly wait! I just recently found out that there is one at Trolley Square and so we are going. I thought before we left that I would write a little note because we have had some significant happenings around here. First, Griffin said his first word. Of course he babbles and babbles and says mamamamam and dadadadada. However, I am convinced he does not know the meanings of those quite yet. But on Thursday night there was meaning behind the word and the word is . . . . . . CAKE! That's right, Griffey's first word was cake. We were eating chocolate cake from Sams Club (if you've never had it, you must try it, it is unbelievable) and apparently I was not shoveling it in fast enough because when he ran out of cake in his mouth or there wasn't some coming at him 100 mph he said, CAKE! So cute right? Tonight he added a second word to his vocabulary. He said SHOOSH: translated: JUICE! Honestly I am so in love with this kid I can hardly stand it. What a babe!




Also, Benson is totally #1 potty trained, I think. He only had two accidents on the second day of potty training and other than that he has stayed dry during the day. I am so proud of him and me too. We are still working on #2, but it was always my plan to conquer one and then the other. If anyone has any good advice on that one, I'll take it!


Well, off to Pottery Barn. Ahhhh, paradise!

No comments: