Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

November 7, 2012

Pre-baby festivities

Now that I am less than three weeks from my due date-our daily "activity" has slowed down quite a bit.  Meaning-I sit in my chair and my children run around and do whatever they want and quarrel and watch too much T.V. and play too many video games...and I am too pregnant to care.  It's awesome, not.

I was certain that baby was going to come this past weekend, when I had lots of regular contractions (some three minutes apart) and lots of pelvic and back pressure.  But baby decided to wait a little longer, sigh.

Luckily, we have had some family come and visit.  Not to mention a quick trip to Logan for Keith's grandpa's funeral.  Throw in a few Halloween happenings and Leo's second birthday, we have sure been busy.

While in Logan with all of Keith's family, we visited a "jump zone."  If I had been a little further along and not out of town,  I would have jumped too.  The kids all had a blast-the adults too!

More jump pictures.  Keith's grandpa died in his chair at age 95.  It was a blessing for him to pass away and reunite with his wife who died shortly after I met Keith.  It was a real joy to be all together as a family for a few days to celebrate his life.

When we returned home, we started visiting my favorite place of all time-pumpkin patches.  The weather was glorious and we all had a marvelous time.

Look at all my cuties on the tractor ride.

Benson was chosen as a volunteer at the pig races.  He was so excited, especially when his pig got 2nd place-so he won a spider ring!

The next stop in Halloween festivities was the Halloween train.  Oh how I love this thing.  I dressed up as a whale here, haha.

Leo is so sweet all dressed up.  He loved the train.

Then we came home and carved the pumpkins that we grew in our very own garden!  It was awesome.  Check out this beast!

We grew almost 10 pumpkins this year.  Griffin even helped get the guts out and Benson carved his own pumpkin.  My kids are growing up!

I love this picture of my little men.

We got to visit Benson's school and watch the Halloween parade.  It was awesome.  I helped with Benson's class party afterward.  I love that he was excited that I came.

My family came in town for Paisley's baby blessing and to celebrate Leo's second birthday.  Leo was a real pro at opening presents!

We got him a basketball hoop.  To say he loves it would be an understatement.

He loved blowing out the candles-so much so that we did it at least 30 times.


I didn't get a picture of everyone (including my brother's soon to be fiance/wife-whom we have known for a long time, though we had no idea my brother would marry her!!).  We sure had fun with all of our family here.  We just wish I would have popped out Baby 4 while they were here.  Oh well, hopefully soon!  We are READY!


No comments: