Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

July 6, 2012

Pros to having all boys

Well, we did it again folks.  Apparently we are only wired to make boys in this family.  Maybe we should get tested.  I kid, I kid.  Four boys.  For some reason, I didn't realize we were going to have four children until we found out that this little fishy in my belly is a boy.  If it were a girl, we could say things like, "we will have three boys and one girl."  To me that sounds like less children.  But, FOUR BOYS!!!!  That is insanity I tell ya.  My mind is blown.  I have been laughing since I found out really.  I decided to make a pros list to having only boys at this house and here it is (in case you are feeling bad for me and my daughterlessness):

1.  They can all take a bath at the same time.  Thank goodness I have a decent sized tub.
2.  They can all take bathroom breaks on the side of car-on the side of the road.
3.  It just so happens, I own a lot of "boy" things, clothes, toys, etc.
4.  I believe my husband to be the best dad of boys who ever lived.
5.  I can still say things like "come on boys!" when it is time to go somewhere and this will include all of my children (and husband too-technically).
6.  Boys night out will mean-mommy's night alone!
7.  I will remain the spoiled queen of the house.
8.  Another boy means another brother-and I think brothers are the best.  My boys were so excited to be getting another brother.  They tell everyone everywhere we go.
9.  More spiderman underwear.  I love folding those things.
10.  I will remain Keith's only girl.
11.  I already know a lot about superheroes and trucks and dinosaurs.  I really have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to all things boy.
12.  I have a lot of matching clothes that will work perfectly with my little Leo and boy #4.
13.  My baseboards already have a lot of dings in them from cars being pushed into them.  It doesn't even make me mad anymore.
14.  A lot of rooms in my house are painted blue or green.
15.  I get another baby, and that is pretty awesome.



I am one lucky girl to get so many boys!

4 comments:

Jake said...

I still can't believe you are having another boy!!!! Good thing you make such cute ones:)

Stoker Family said...

HaHa! I seriously can't believe it's another boy. I literally thought, this has to be a girl! My cousin-in-law is also a mom to four boys and I thought the same thing for her. If I didn't have daughters I would be jealous because I ALWAYS wanted all boys. But, I'm not gonna lie... Daughters are cool! Guess you'll have to try again. Congratulations Lisa! You seriously look great!

Megan said...

Congrats! You are awesome :) I would definitely take 4 boys to having 4 girls!! By the way - LOVE your 4th of July eyelashes!

Christy said...

I think having all boys would be awesome!! I love the list you came up with. So cool! Congrats again!