Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

March 6, 2012

February was a blur...

For some reason, the month of February seems to fly by every year.  Even though it got a bonus day this year, it still went by super fast.  Funny how that happens.  Our February was super fun (if you consider everyone in your family getting strep throat fun).  Benson is actually the only one who didn't get strep, but I got to visit the Dr. five times in February.  Super awesome!  On top of the sickness, Keith got strep throat for the very first time in his life, Griffin had a crazy reaction to amoxicillin, Griffin and Leo both got strep infections on their face (FACE!) and my parents who visited us and my sister also got strep.  It was nasty.  Oh yeah, and I chose to get a shot in the bum instead of having to take the antibiotic, causing my backside to hurt worse than my throat. All in all, we had a pretty eventful month.

Oh yeah, and Valentine's Day was in there somewhere.

My present from Keith-chocolate coupons.  The top one says "good for a make-out session."  And for the record, we totally made out.

I made pink heart pancakes for breakfast.  The boys were totally ticked that they were a girl color.  Why do I even try?

Benson's shirt says "Heartbreaker."  I fear this statement to be true.

Getting the boys to all cooperate for a picture is well, impossible these days.

My sweet heart hair/roots.  Didn't you know it was cool to have roots these days?  Literally I paid money for my hair to look like this.  Also, if I had any girls they would have had this hair too.

My heart beats for mom.  It could also say, My heart beats for . . . taking the toilet paper off the roll or  for chewing food and then spitting it out or for throwing every item placed in my hand.  Let's stick with mom.

Is this a normal picture of Griffin?  Someone must be growing up!

For V-day we went to Chubby's and ate fried food with our cousins.  It was awesome, especially our waitress who wore a white shirt with lingerie over it.  No joke.

Opening their presents, huge caramel chocolate hearts from Russell Stovers.  Keith got packets of tissues from me.  Romantic?  Yes.





I am a super lucky lady, if only I could get them to sit still.

I should get a shirt made that says, "my heart beats for Leo."  


Did you think I was going to leave out pictures of the rash?  There was literally  thousands of red bumps on his entire body for a few days.

Griff was super happy about it.

Lucky for us, it didn't seem to bother him or itch, it just looked terrible.  
And that was February!  Luckily March hasn't been filled with Doctor appointments, yet.  Although, Leo still has strep on his face.  Yikes.

1 comment:

K said...

Poor kid, that rash looks awful! I'm glad it wasn't bothering him though. I hope that March has gone better so far for you guys, hope to see you soon :)