Just like every year, it seems pretty unbelievable that another year has come and gone. 2011 was a great year and I am hoping 2012 will be too. We feel so blessed all the time around here (or at least we try to) and love the idea of having a fresh start to a new year.
For the new year, I am attempting to make and keep my blog private. I am hoping to post at least once a week, even though it seems blogging seems to be dying. I love doing it (most of the time) and the record it keeps for our family. We hope you enjoy it too.
And for a recap of 2011, I am going to post some of my favorite photos of the year.
 |
| Forcing Benson to eat his dinner, a goal of 2011. He is doing so good, can't you tell? |
 |
| I love corn mazes. |
 |
| Me and my boy on my 29th birthday |
 |
| The man who keeps me laughing. Playing at the beach in San Diego. |
 |
| A very cold Baby Leo at temple square. |
 |
| I love this baby. |
 |
| Monkey |
 |
| Griffin is a now a few days shy of turning 4 and I am completely devastated about it. 2011 has been a great year for this guy. |
 |
| Benson is the world's best big brother. |
 |
| Benson on his fifth birthday. He is my little buddy. |
 |
| Yay for new friends. Jordan is my nephew's birthmom and consequently has been adopted as my sister. I love her. |
 |
| There are no words for this. Maybe there are, my husband loves to torment our children. |
 |
| Cutest child ever perhaps? |
 |
| Meeting my new nephew Oliver for the first time. |
 |
| Griffin and Leo have a very very special bond. |
 |
| My little ones. |
 |
| Let the chaos begin. |
 |
| For the first time in seven years of marriage, Keith allowed me to go to a BYU football game with him. |
 |
| I have loved every second of Baby Leo growing up. |
 |
| Haha. |
 |
| This year my children discovered the joy that is food coloring. |
 |
| Benson played two awesome soccer seasons. |
 |
| Griffin fell asleep sitting up at the beach after eating a snakpak. |
 |
| Keith and I each got more attractive. |
 |
| We did have a rough go with Benson's appendix this year. Luckily we won the battle. And Benson wins the saddest face award. |
 |
| I think I cried for a straight week, but learned so much from this experience. |
 |
| We need a farm. |
 |
| Thank you Keith, for always making me laugh. |
We rang in the new year doing what we do best... eating an insanely large amount of delicious food, laughing and playing with family. We even let the older boys stay up until 11:00. And Keith and I barely made it to midnight, perhaps we are getting too old. Maybe if I get really brave I will post some goals for 2012 on this thing. Maybe not. Happy 2012!
6 comments:
I love all the pictures!!! My personal favorite is of Leo getting his face smashed by his own feet thanks to your wonderful husband..... hil-freakin-larious! The look on his face is priceless. Love you all! Maybe we will come and stay during spring break?!? What do you think?
What a cute post! I loved all the pictures! You and Keith are hilarious! I need to blog this week, I said I would keep up on it, and it's been a few weeks again since I have posted! ahhh!
Love it all Lisa. Wonderful memories! Carol
Hooray! Great pictures, I am so excited I get to keep reading your blog! I think you've inspired me to make my blog private too, maybe then I will be more excited to post something :)
Supercute, i love every pic and story. Way to blog!! Loves
Love the picture of Benson not eating his dinner. You guys are such mean parents, Haha. -Mari
Post a Comment