Every year we try our darndest to make it to Logan for the Fireworks. It is fun to go home (we both lived there for a while, just Keith much longer) and be with our family. The fireworks show in Logan generally has pretty awesome entertainment before they start. Ya know, like beauty queens singing country songs, primary kids walking around holding American flags, stuff like that. This year they totally stepped it up and had lots of rad entertainment including Diamond Rio. Even though I can't really stand country music at all, they were pretty fun to listen to. They also had an awesome orchestra and choir. The fireworks were amazing too. It is one of the highlights of my year. LOVE it! And I love going back each year and reminiscing about prior years. We went here when we were just engaged, and this year we came with three kiddos in tow.
Here is Keith and I fake smiling for the camera.
Our family attempting to take a picture. I love dressing up in red white and blue. And matching shirts for the boys, of course.
A big thanks to Mary who convinced us a few years ago that we need to come each year. Love her!



No comments:
Post a Comment