Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

September 24, 2012

What Autumn looks like at our house

I guess it is officially Fall/Autumn!  Hip Hip Hooray!  Fall is so beautiful and we are so excited to get a baby at the end of it!  Here is what Fall looks like around this household full of boys . . .

Lots of soccer games/practice.  Benson is playing on the Pirates and is rocking it.  Griffin plays on the Thunder and does awesome too.  I wish this picture wasn't so blurry, oh well.  These boys aren't the best at holding still, especially at soccer games.

All things pumpkin.  I seriously want to add pumpkin to everything I cook these days (which isn't a lot since I am too pregnant to want to cook ever).  A few weeks ago I returned from Stake Conference (Keith stayed home with some sick boys) and my house smelled like a bakery.  Keith made homemade bagels while I was gone.  Jealous?  You should be.  We ate them with pumpkin schmear until we were sick.

I am whaling it up these days.  Only 8ish weeks left.  Hallelujah.  I am ginormous.

Snuggling Baby Paisley.  Griffin loves babies.

Early morning movies/snuggles in mom's bed.  Our house is cold in the mornings, so we snuggle to keep warm. Oh yeah, and note the bowl next to Griffin.  We have had our share of Autumn sickies too.

Trips to Home Depot to get things ready for room shuffling before Baby Brother arrives.

Wearing new school jackets for the first time!  And very excited about it.

I am very much feeling God's love for me and my little family these days.  So grateful to know He loves us and cares about us.  He has granted me extra patience with an ornery kindergartner lately.  :)  I am so glad He answers my prayers.

1 comment:

Brandon & Amber said...

Oh my goodness I didn't realize you were so far along that is so exciting! And your having a boy! I am a little behind in the blog world! :) You are so darling prego!