Last time I took such a break from blogging, I was in a pregnancy induced coma. Luckily for me and all those that have to put up with me and my kids-we still just have the three. Whew. Unluckily for me, my computer started burning holes in my charger (awesome), so I have been computerless. I guess I could blog in our cave and storage room that holds our main computer, but you have to hold the keyboard and mouse on your lap, so it's not the best scenario. Man, I need an IPAD.
Anyhoo-I wish we had loads of fun stuff to share, but mostly just pictures of our happy every day life. Life is so good (Examples below):
My lifetime wish of taking my kiddos to the Tulip Festival was finally fulfilled. It was everything I hoped it would be, except the weather was never good enough at night so Daddy couldn't come. Don't my children looked thrilled to be there?

The Transformers finished their soccer season. Benson was devastated about it being over. He did such a good job and loved to play defense. He was the only child that wouldn't ask to sit out, he wanted to play the whole game. I just loved the whole experience and can't wait for next season. Next year Griffin and Benson will get to play on the same team.

Leo debuted his beach body and went for his first swim.

And the matching swimsuits finally got to be seen all together.

Leo was a fan. My sis Mari and I have playdates every Friday. It is pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me. It is fun to see her and she is super helpful with the boys. Win-Win!

Being a mom of three = Fun! Exhaustion! Daily Meltdowns! Loud! Amazing! Stay tuned for more posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment