Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

November 19, 2010

I need your address


Want a birth announcement of my precious babe? Or a Christmas card of my three precious babes (accompanied by their awesome parents)? I need your address, especially if you have moved in the past year.

My dear friend Megan took little Leo's pictures this past week and they are amazing. She did such a good job of capturing my sweet little guy and who he is. Check out her site:

www.meganhansonphotography.blogspot.com


I will post more beautiful pictures soon, after I get that birth announcement in the mail.

On a side note: I witnessed my first ever circumcision today. Yuck.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks, Lisa! I'm so glad that you are happy with them!!! I'm sorry about the circumcision - I kinda blocked Brock's out of my memory! Hope Leo is doing ok. He is such an adorable boy!

Christy said...

Beautiful Pictures!! He is adorable! Lisa you look gorgeous!

Jessie Eyre said...

Sending ours VIA facebook...at least I think that's safer. I have no clue.

Or maybe we'll just bring over some skinny cookies and bring an address with them. Text or blog back if we could do that this sunday or not...

Huggies!
(Not the diapers...just little hugs)

kyle, emily, grace and ava said...

we love the postman! 547 S 5th W #e2, in good ole rexburg, 83440 those pics are GORGEOUS!...if boys can be gorgeous, newborns can i guess. :)