Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

August 13, 2010

Interruption of Vacation Posts . . .

The rest of our trip pictures didn't transfer correctly from Keith's computer to mine, and I keep forgetting to get them . . . so hopefully I don't complete forget what happened during the Washington part of our trip.

Also, my current camera is having some technical difficulties, so any pictures from my Benson's 4 year old Birthday Bash are stored on my sister's camera who has the cord to upload them at her house.

So, here is a pictureless and boring post that only I will care about most likely.

1. Today is our six year wedding anniversary. It is the first anniversary of the actual date, Friday the 13th. Life with Keith is so good. I love that guy. I would choose him over and over again.

2. Benson turned four on Tuesday. Apparently once you turn four, you are allowed to speak in a whiny voice. I wish someone had warned me.

3. Benson really is the best kid on the planet, how could I complain about him? But whining . . . why?

4. I am about 28 or so weeks pregnant. To be honest, I quit keeping track because it just makes me mad that it isn't happening fast enough.

5. I am sooooo not ready to have another baby and yet dying to have him come at the same time. Nothing about his room is organized, which makes me feel like a real loser and I know I need to do it soon because the energy levels are draining fast.

6. I literally haven't craved a thing this pregnancy. And when I think about this baby boy I feel happy. I am hoping this means that this baby will be happy.

7. I really wish Keith and I could agree on a name.

8. I think my butt thinks that it is pregnant. It is the same size as my watermelon belly.

9. My dr. appointments are every two weeks now. I love this stage, it makes you actually feel like the baby is going to come out at some point.

10. When pulling out old baby clothes, I found a bib and started bawling. Am I really going to have to feed another child baby food? Griffin is only 2 1/2 and I feel like I am starting over.

11. I love the summer but am craving September something fierce. I think September is the best month.

12. The worst part about being pregnant is going to church and being asked every week if I am due yet. I know I am HUGE, but seriously I still have at least 2 1/2 months.

13. My brother's mission farewell is this weekend. He was 13 when we got married. I am so excited to see him go. Is that weird? It just feels like time and the example he will set for the three little boys at my home is priceless. I can't wait to write to him every week.

So, 13 random nothings for Friday the 13th. Off to celebrate my marriage accomplishments! Keith's parents took us to lunch today, to celebrate me joining their family! Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever heard?

4 comments:

CJ said...

This post made me smile, and I needed it today,so thanks. (very relatable!)

Brandon & Amber said...

Well happy anniversary! And ya I should have told you my Ashlyn who turned 4 in May decided to start whining too, I don't know why either. :( It'll soon pass. And I am sure you aren't very big! I totally understand though...people have asked me shouldn't you have had your baby now? And sadly, no I am still huge and pregnant!! :) I loved your post hope your feeling good!

Jake said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaaaappppppy Anniversary!!!! (I'm sure you can imagine me singing this to you) Good to see you last weekend although it was short lived.

Merced said...

You always make me laugh! You look adorable in your black dress and sweet sandals, wahtever they're called. I'm not much on fashion, Sunny keeps me up to date on things in that world. Happy 6 years, oh and when are you due?