We celebrated our nation's birthday in Logan again this year. I love the Logan fireworks, they are so fun. I loved that they were on Friday night, so we were still able to be home on the actual 4th. While in Logan, one of our favorite stores (Al's Sporting Goods) was having a spectacular bike sale, so we went to check it out. We left with sweet new bikes, one for Keith and one for me! We are so excited! We went for a seven mile bike ride last night, and Keith rode his bike ten miles to work this morning! I am hoping this new toy will keep my entire body from looking pregnant. It hasn't worked just yet.
Pulling sixty pounds of munchkins is quite a workout. The boys love it, they say "weeeeeeeeeee" basically the whole time. I have also become a committed helmet wearer, since my niece Maggie was hit by a car last month and her helmet saved her life.
Here is Benson pulling Griffin in the wagon at Grandma's house. They took turns pulling each other for quite a while. Aren't they adorable?
2 comments:
I love the heart on your belly picture. I want a bike too, that looks like so much fun!
biking is so great! I love it! good for you! keep it up, it's sure to make your pregnancy a healthy and fun one! your boys are adorable, i love the heart belly pic, so darling. i miss having reunions where we get to see everyone and actually play together...not just eat cake at a reception every once in a while :)
Post a Comment