We are still in shock and awe that we are having another boy. But alas, there is no disproving those glorious ultrasound pictures that you get when there is a boy on the way. I was certain that it was a girl, so I can't help but laugh at my own foolishness. I have always said that I would be a mother of boys, and so far I seem to be right. Most importantly though, the little man looks healthy and is measuring a little big (which all of my boys have so far).
For some reason, the ultrasound DVD is a really long video that would take forever to post and I am lacking the motivation to scan in the printed pictures, so you will just have to believe me on this one. This is not a joke. We are honest and true having another boy. Oh, how we love boys around here. Now it is time to get a minivan . . .
10 comments:
Congrats Lisa and Keith! how exciting. Another beautiful boy to grace this world and your family!:)
That is so funny! I was sure I would have all girls just because I wanted all boys. Congratulations though. Plus, don't you still have two or three more tries for that girl? Oh, and some days mine is for sale real cheap! J/K. Can you tell it's been one of those days????
I still can not believe it's a boy! Jake and Matt have been saying it's a boy the whole time. They were vindicated today. I hate it when they are right.....hahaha Can't wait to meet little LEO(whispered like on Austin Power Goldmember), if that's what you decide to name him:) We sure had so much fun this week. See ya in a few days...YIPEE!
Cali- "it's a boy! Oh good because Benson loves boys!" :)
congrats!!!boys are awesome...you will just have to try again. haha
congrats on a little lightning mcqueen fan. I hope you are feeling good!
Congratulations on another boy! How fun they can all be such good little buddies!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are so fun and you guys make cute ones, so there can't be too much sadness, right?
As I was putting away yet another box of clothes that Wyatt once wore and Garrett has now grown out of, I thought, "I'm going to have all boys because this doesn't feel like the end of seeing these outfits."
And though I really want/need a daughter one day, I'm happy to think there are more boys to come. I love them.
We're so happy for you. Dust said, "Another boy to add to Keith's Basketball team!" :)
We'd love to see you guys again soon! Call us when you're up for it!
Hugs!
Congratulations! Looks like you are going to have your hands full! Have you decided on a name yet?
We would love to have a little boy but I'm convinced if we tried for another it would be a girl....and the two we already have are high maintenance drama queens, so I don't think we will push our luck on that one! =)
yey! another cute boy! you all do make pretty cute ones :) well, annie has all boys :) and she hasn't gone TOTALLY crazy yet :) She always says that Gracie is the closest thing to a daughter she'll ever get, so live it up with your darling nieces, right?! no, for reals, boys are so so fun. I want one next! but...not for a while :)
Post a Comment