




Ok, so he doesn't actually change all of his little brother's diapers, but he loves to be involved with the process. He always gets me a diaper and wipes (generally the entire box of diapers) and happily pulls wipes out for me and comments on how stinky and disgusting Griffin is. And, he does a pretty good job with the wet diapers in the morning. What a stud. I have been thinking that I would get motivated and make him a chore chart so he can earn money and buy a new bicycle. I am now thinking, if he will just change all the diapers, I will get him whatever he wants. . . but who am I kidding? He gets whatever he wants right now. I am a sucker for that kid.
Now, let's be really honest. I actually don't mind changing diapers all that much. In fact, I am sure I will bawl the day I don't get to spend an extra $100 million dollars at the store on diaper-changing products. I love having babies, but I think I may love having big kids who can help with the babies even more. :)
P.S. I have a pretty hilarious video of Benson performing his diapering skills, but it involves a little too much nudity and I can't get Griffin to sign a consent form.
4 comments:
haha that is pretty funny. I especially like the nudity consent form you are trying to get Griffy to sign for the video. You crack me up. I feel your pain about changing diapers. I changed them for quite some time and did the 2 diaper changing for what felt like forever. It's pretty sweet not to have to do it anymore!
this post is hilarious. enough said.
haha!! What a hilarious post! Yeah, I was tired of the two diaper changing too yet luckily Avery wasn't scared of the toilet too bad. Maybe you could make the toilet cool somehow...like rub on stickers of cars or whatever he likes all over the back lid or toilet seat. ??
Can I borrow your son for a couple months, I could use some help around here.
Post a Comment