Keith and Lisa. Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

Keith and Lisa.  Benson.Griffin.Leo.Mack

November 2, 2009

Happy Halloweenie Ya'll!

My kids thoroughly enjoyed Halloween, I think. How about they enjoyed the candy?! Benson did not enjoy seeing people with masks on. They are "spooky and scary." We went with some family up to a free Halloween train ride that is pretty dang spooky actually. This was Benson's reaction to the adventure.
Notice my smile? I found this all quite entertaining and Keith did a pretty good job at teaching Benson to scare goblins away by saying "Boo."
For Halloween we went over to our pals the Halls home for some fun before trick or treating and picture taking. Here is my beautiful Griffey wearing the hand-me-down cow costume Benson wore last year. We had to use it again, I love this costume.
Benson was Tigger. And he was the cutest Tigger you've ever seen.

We borrowed this sweet "daybed" and I pulled the little tots around the neighborhood. At one point, we had five munchkins in there. It was pretty cute and the kids loved it.

Remember the safety lessons about Halloween? Be sure to inspect all their candy before they eat it . . . oops.

We had a good time to say the least. It was the most perfect fall day filled with good friends and good candy too!

6 comments:

CJ said...

Aww they are sooo cute! We miss you guys already!

Kimberly Murphy said...

The are so sweet! You are such a fun mommy Lisa!

Jake said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish you guys lived up here so we could have gone together. I miss you guys.

Lori said...

Loved all the pictures again . . . (I'm pretty sure I say that every time). You have a COOL family!

Christy said...

How fun! That's a sweet ride they were all pulled in. That is the cutest Tigger I have ever seen too!

susan hall said...

it was a perfect trick-or- treating night..we had a blast thanks so much for coming over your kids are adorable...