Apparently speedos aren't what they used to be. Still funny though. We went to my brother's swim meet (is that how you spell that?). And I lied. I took enough pictures of him in his tight spandex swimsuit to fill an entire blogpost, but I wouldn't do that. :)
Shopping with two, is definitely harder than with one. Thanks goodness for those handy-dandy shopping carts that seat two.
Apparently shopping for bridal shower stuff isn't that stimulating for boys. Now if only both of them would have fallen asleep. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.
I've attended two bridal showers for my darling little sister Marianne. I even helped host one. She is getting married in less than a month. Two hearts will be bound as one. . . but only one hilarious picture of my mom goofing around in the car on the way to the shower.
Garret's sweet mom got Marianne and Garret each a present at the shower. Man, they are a cute couple. Two bags filled with honeymoon goodies.
And two trips to the temple with my cutie pie sister. Once in Bountiful and once in Boise.
Two dorks.
Two bouquets of fabulous gerber daisies from my sweetheart. Once while at home, and some delivered to my mother's house while I was away from him. I was so sad to leave the flowers home that Keith decided he better send me some more. That is one sweet hubby.
Isn't that a beautiful arrangement? The bride isn't that bad either.
And spending time with my sister Wendy is the best! We are two goofballs! Two crazy kids. Two girls that need to set a bed time next time they have a slumber party.





7 comments:
My eyes look psycho in that picture. I'm sure glad you did come stay the night at my house! It was fun eating ourselves into a coma and not getting enough sleep. Let's do it again!
I especially enjoyed the two pictures of bri in his speedo. It's freakin' hilarious! Our brother is awesome!
thanks for sharing! Fun post!
What a cute post. Two is better than one!! Thanks for the laughs! Glad you got to spend time with your sister and mom. You girls look so gorgeous together in that picture of you at the temple. Congrats to your sister too!
Oh, how I loved this post. 2 is certainly on my mind these days, too! You look great and your boys are adorable! They need to come meet our new man!
I love all the pictures they are so funny. Happy be-lated to Keith, I love the boat! Mari's announcemnet is cool, and your boys are adorable! Happy wedding planning, I'm sad we can't come.
have a great time in boise for mary's wedding. wish i could be there! i kept thinking at the end you were going to say something about having #3!
Post a Comment