Keith and I were married on Friday the 13th of August 2004. That's right people, we have made it five years! We were so lucky to celebrate this year together, not! I was at Girls Camp, the kids were at Aunt Mary's and Keith was working his guts out as usual at home. I am so lucky to be married to Keith. He is rad. Seriously my match in every way. I decided to commemorate our years together, I would write a little poem (get out your barf bags).
"I am so glad I found someone whose dreams are as big as mine." (that's a quote from Cheaper by the Dozen).
(that's Baby Griff by the way)









6 comments:
I can't believe that was 5 years ago. Man, we are getting old. You look like a babe in all those pictures, even the one where you are prego. I can't wait to see you in a few days...whenever it is you are coming...mr. and mrs. undecisive....is that a word?
So cute! Love all the pictures!
Congrats to you both! You've been married longer than you were in high school! Longer than college! How crazy is THAT?!
Congrats to you and your successes together! Darling poem, too...
Lisa, you and Keith are so happy together and yes, YEY for marriage!! Our trip to Utah was kind of hectic, Im sorry we weren't able to swing by and see you...we're totally lame, sorry. But, I hope to see you soon! Tomorrow we're going to see Ginger and Scott run a marathon in Ashton, it should be fun. Love you and congrats on the anniversary!
Hey Lisa! I saw your blog on your facebook and had to come check it out! Hope that's ok! I just read it top to bottom! Your boys are so cute and funny! They both have such beautiful eyes! And YOU were the most stunning bride!! Beautiful! Happy (late) Anniversary! I liked the poem by the way.
alright, i did barf a little in my mouth. jk. has it really been 5 years? wow. glad you are still in love, that's a good thing.
Post a Comment