We officially kicked off boating season last night. I am certain that we will spend a lot of time on the lake in our backyard this summer and all who check in on this blog will get sick of all the boating pictures. Here are a few . . .
Benson was pretty nervous about the whole boating experience. He went a lot as a small baby, but didn't go at all last year. Hopefully he will toughen up a bit.
Boating with snow on the mountains and sweatshirts on. Keith and Gabe were the only crazy (I mean brave) souls who got in the water.
The boating crew, us and the Rojas. Melanie and I are seriously outnumbered by boys. That is seven boys to two girls. Yikes.
And the remodeling continues. I have been doing dishes in the bathroom sink for the past week, but no longer my friends. We got lovely granite counter tops and a new sink installed today for a steal of a deal. The color is called "peacock" and I am officially in love.

The deep sink. Woo hoo!



5 comments:
holy crap lisa it is beautiful! It will be amazing when it is all done i am sure. cute boating pics too!
I am so excited for you. I really hate living in the middle of construction mess. Hope it's done soon!
Miss Lisa! I'm so happy to have found you. Nicole and I were talking about people from high school that we wish we were still in touch with. When I said your name she said I could find a link to your page on her blog.
Congratulations on your beautiful family and what looks to be a wonderful life.
I would love to catch up sometime!
XO
Mandi
P.S. I just saw Britney in concert last week. I thought you would appreciate that. ;)
Your kitchen looks really good! That's exciting to get a "new" house. We are getting stoked for boating season too although I'm sure there's probably snow on the lake here still. It's looks like you guys had fun though!!
That granite looks awesome!! Great choice! I cant wait to see it all done! Did I already say that before? Probably! Haha!
Post a Comment