Our basement has been a long time coming, but the end is in sight. Keith has been working on the final electrical work himself this week. He is a warrior. I was convinced he was going to electrocute ( I think that may be the first time I have ever typed that word) himself and burn our almost finished house to the ground. I can hardly wait to have it done and move our living room full of toys to a playroom in the basement full of toys. The only problem with finishing the basement is that our next project is updating the entire upstairs. I talk like I am actually going to help, but let's face it; Keith pretty much does it all. We were so excited to have some lighting that worked, I bet I played with the dimmers for 15 minutes. I would even turn on just one row and dance around like it was a stage. I am so funny, or at least I thought so. Keith just thought I was weird. We are getting ready for carpet! To be continued . . .

3 comments:
i'm so glad you started a blog! what a cool paint job you all did with that stripe.
YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! Be careful...it can be awful addicting!
I sure miss Benson! AND GRIFF LOOKS LIKE A MINI KEITH!!! What the heck?!
Love the blog! A room just for toys . . . every mothers dream! I will get some pics posted of my new little one soon and wow, Griffin is a mini Keith. one more thing, I love the boys name boards.
Post a Comment